WonderCon may be past but ShoesTV has found a way to indulge our nerdy sides via Catherine Gretschel’s irresistibly sparkly ballet flats. Each glittery pair of shoes has a different cute-but-nerdy theme, from Super Mario Brothers to "Star Wars." Check em' out.
1. Star Wars Rebel Alliance--Silver with the rebel alliance symbol on the toe.
May the force be with you.
2. Pokemon Pikachu--Bright yellow glitter with Pikachu’s adorable face lighting up the front.
Gotta Catch 'Em All!
3. Super Mario World 1-Up Mushroom--Sparkly blue with a green 1-up mushroom in front.
Put a little pep in your step with these 1-up extra life mushroom shoes .
4. My Little Pony Twilight Sparkle--Mostly purple with a little extra sparkle at the front.
We dub these shoes "twinkle toes."
5. Sailor Moon Luna and Artemis--The most unique pair, as one shoe is covered in purple glitter and features Luna and the other is white glitter and features Artemis.
Represent light and dark in these mis-matching flats
If you hit up Wonder Con next year, rock these shoes! It's the perfect place to display this kind of nerd flair, as they’re sure to be appreciated by the nerd masses that swarm these types of events. If Wonder Con was any indication, it’s going to be a big year for nerdy flicks with "The Amazing Spiderman," "Resident Evil Retribution," "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter," and "Snow White and the Huntsman" making their debut. We couldn’t be more excited to have so many chances to sparkle in a pair of nerdy ballet flats!
We’re not sure everyone will appreciate these sparkly accessories, but who knows? Maybe these downright nerdy but utterly adorable shoes will help the geeky girl finally get THAT guy.